Wordpress Blog Setup
Starting a new self-hosted Wordpress blog? These are the standard parts of my blog setup package:
- Installation latest version of Wordpress on your domain/subdomain.
- Upload and activation of any or all of the following key Wordpress plugins: All in One SEO Pack, a contact form plugin, Feedburner Feedsmith, Headspace 2, Google XML Sitemap, SRG Clean Archives, Subscribe to Comments, Thesis Open Hooks & Thesis Import/Export (if you have a site that will run Thesis), Wordpress Database Backup, Wordpress Backup, Yet Another Related Posts Plugin, as well as up to 4 more you specify.
- Initial reading/discussion/blog name/permalink setup. We can work out the specifics for each. Redirecting Blogger posts if needed.
- Upload and activation of your theme.
- Adding your logo to the header area.
- RSS feed setup with Feedburner and site integration with Feedburner Feedsmith if desired.
Of course, nothing’s written in stone, we can work out the details of your blog’s specific needs. We can also discuss sundries like domain registration, hosting, etc. I’m willing to work those out for you as well, if you’re feeling unsure about the whole thing.
Ready to set up your blog? Figuring out where to begin? Contact me.